Monday, May 26, 2014

Price Drop

Readers of my blog, let me fill you in on a little secret: my novel isn't doing so hot.  Until recently, I hadn't sold a copy since January, so I decided to change things up a little and drop the price.  Right now, Jack Manley and the Warlord of Infinity is selling at Amazon for a dollar.

It's been effective in the least effective possible way: I've sold one copy since the price drop.  It was a minor little morale bump, but hardly what I was looking for.  At this point I need to either pour some money into proper marketing and advertising, or throw my hands up, stop worrying and focus on the next project.  Given my financial state right now, it looks like it will be the latter.

WEEKLY PROGRESS
The Lightless Labyrinth: 1,200 words (33,788 total)

OTHER TIME-WASTING ACTIVITIES

What I've Been Reading:
Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
Marvel Comics from 1965

What I've Been Watching:
Game of Thrones season 4

What I've Been Playing:
The Game of Dungeons (aka dnd)

No comments:

Post a Comment