Tuesday, April 22, 2014

False Starts

I've been trying to restart my consecutive writing streak, with minimal success.  I've done a day here, and a day there, but always with a day skipped in the middle.  I'm still making progress on The Lightless Labyrinth, but being on holiday has messed up my schedule quite badly.  I'm back at work tomorrow, and I aim to use that as a steadier to get my schedule back on track.  I really want to beat that 17 day record into the dirt.

PROGRESS THIS WEEK
The Lightless Labyrinth - 1,521 words
CRPG Adventures - a final blog entry on PEDIT5 (aka The Dungeon)
Your Adventure Ends Here - a blog entry on the first Fighting Fantasy gamebook, The Warlock of Firetop Mountain
The Marvel Saga - the origin of the Fantastic Four
Save or Die - a continuation of my series on the AD&D Monster Manual

OTHER TIME-WASTING ACTIVITIES

What I've Been Reading
The  Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle
The Hobbit by J.R.R. Tolkien

What I've Been Watching
Game of Thrones season 4
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug

What I've Been Playing
The Dungeon (aka PEDIT5)
The Game of Dungeons (aka dnd)

No comments:

Post a Comment